Cruzdiva.com Cruise Vacation Policies
Congratulations… you’re now cruising with the Diva! You’ve made a wonderful decision and we truly appreciate your business! Now that you’ve taken the first and most important step, here’s an overview of what to expect…
1. Pricing - Prices are subject to change without notice until deposit submission (full-amount - both/all roommates). We will not be held liable for changes in availability, price or itinerary.
2. Deposit – If not already done so, please remit deposit ASAP to Cruzdiva.com – PO Box 475 – Upper Marlboro, MD 20773 – (include your contact information). You may also pay via credit/debit card. Please contact Erica :(240) 281-7068 to provide your information. ALL ROOMMATES MUST SUBMIT DEPOSIT AT THE SAME TIME.
3. Documentation – PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS within 24 hours of booking and report any discrepancies/errors IMMEDIATELY. Any changes made after this period may be subject to penalties/change fees at your expense.
4. Registration – upon receipt of your deposit, you will receive a call acknowledging receipt. At that time you will also complete the registration form with the Diva.
5. Receipt/Welcome Letter – Next, via e-mail, you will receive a welcome letter which will also serve as your receipt of deposit and your payment letter outlining your monthly payment amount and due date.
6. Payments – if you elect to pay via check, you will receive pre-addressed payment envelopes via US Mail. If you elect to pay via credit/debit card, you will receive a credit card authorization form. Please complete and mail/e-mail back to address listed on the form. You may also make payments via our web-site: Cruzdiva.com – vacation registry/payments. We will contact you to confirm receipt of payment and your remaining balance.
7. Notification – each month, you will be notified upon receipt of your payment and e-mailed your current balance.
8. Information – 3 months and up to a week before travel, you will receive e-mail notices with helpful information designed to enhance your vacation. Please read these notices carefully, as they contain a wealth of information designed to ensure an enjoyable vacation!
9. Details –
a. Cancellation – Cruzdiva.com charges a $50.00 per person administrative cancellation fee in addition to the cruise line’s established cancellation policies. ALL cancellations at or after final payment are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE
b. NSF Fee – There is a $50.00 charge for all returned checks
c. Late fee – there is a $50.00 late fee assessed for all reservations not paid by the final payment date. The cruise line also reserves the right to cancel any reservation not paid in full by the respective due date.
d. Payments – we accept checks, money orders and credit/debit cards for payments
e. Travel insurance – highly recommended but optional – those declining insurance will be asked to sign a waiver prior to receiving travel documents/traveling.
f. Cabin assignment – we carefully select the best available cabin within your desired category. Should you desire a specific cabin, please contact us.
g. Passports –Passports are optional [but highly recommended] for cruises originating and ending in US ports. All guest must have appropriate travel documentation to travel – no exceptions.
h. Minors – guest 18 and under may require permission from their legal guardian to travel outside of the United States with a non-custodial adult. Minor guest (21 and younger) pay the same fare as adults unless specified by the cruise line.
i. Final payment – PLEASE adhere to the final payment schedule. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your reservation and penalties will be applied.
j. Vacation registry – Cruzdiva.com now has a vacation registry! Your family and friends can log onto our web-site: Cruzdiva.com and make a contribution towards your vacation!
k. Single supplement – Solo (single) occupancy cabins will incur a single supplement.
Thanks again for vacationing with the Diva! Should you have any questions, please feel free to call:
(240) 281-7068 or